Contact us - we will reply

We focus on answering questions in German. Please be patient, if it takes longer to send you an answer.


Please agree to the use of cookies and third parties first.
Information on illegal work or illegal employment should be forwarded directly to your nearest customs office.

Producing companies that want to export their own goods and ensure that they use the correct customs tariff numbers, are recommanded to use the Binding Tariff Information (BTI).