Notes to the CHAPTER 60
KNITTED OR CROCHETED FABRICS
- 1. This chapter does not cover:
- (a) crochet lace of heading 5804;
- (b) labels, badges and similar articles, knitted or crocheted, of heading 5807; or
- (c) knitted or crocheted fabrics, impregnated, coated, covered or laminated of Chapter 59. However, knitted or crocheted pile fabrics, impregnated, coated, covered or laminated, remain classified in heading 6001.
- 2. This chapter also includes fabrics made of metal thread and of a kind used in apparel, as furnishing fabrics or for similar purposes.
- 3. Throughout the nomenclature, any reference to "knitted goods" includes a reference to stitch-bonded goods in which the chain stitches are formed of textile yarn.
- 1. Subheading 600535 covers fabrics of polyethylene monofilament or of polyester multifilament, weighing not less than 30 g/m² and not more than 55 g/m², having a mesh size of not less than 20 holes/cm² and not more than 100 holes/cm², and impregnated or coated with alpha-cypermethrin (ISO), chlorfenapyr (ISO), deltamethrin (INN, ISO), lambda-cyhalothrin (ISO), permethrin (ISO) or pirimiphos-methyl (ISO).